So, a belated Happy New Year

Snoozin'

Say hi 👋 and a Happy New Year.  Enough of all that sickly chat, I'm better and am on top of the world again, or in the above case on top of a cushion.  I climb up there sometimes, it's a comfy spot to have an evening snooze.

So anyways after all that bone saga business I thought we'd get back into the nitty gritty of this here blog and tell you about some of the 'minor' adventures I've had thus far.  Apart from my daily trips out to the park where I absolutely love to chase a ball around we have been other places too.

Friday 27 December - Tandle Hills Country Park 

The day after Boxing Day.  The Missus and Kev decided we'd go for a walk through this country park.  It was good in there.  I was allowed off the lead and chased after the ball - my favourite thing to do.  It's brilliant here but we've only been just this once - I think we need to go there more.  Lots of trees to run around, lots of leaves, lots of hills, loads to sniff.  Sorry but there are no photo's, just a short video of me bringing the ball back. As yet the Missus hasn't worked out how to get video's on here so you'll just have to imagine what it was like.  Or we could go back, then I'll sort out some pics if I can stay still long enough to pose 😃

On Sunday 29th December we went to another kind of country park, it was a nature reserve.  Although the Missus says she's not entirely sure what aspect of nature it is reserving but am going to do a separate post for that trip because there's more photo's.

Family Trips

On Saturday just gone (11 Jan) we went on a visit to someone else's house.  They have a huge back garden which is brill and I had a little play out in the garden with my ball.  We went to visit another doggie friend called Millie.  Sorry, again no photo's.  The Missus was kind of stressed and forgot to take photo's.  She thought it was going to be an unmitigated disaster - whatever one of those is.  She has no faith in me. 

I was on my absolute best behaviour there, unlike the host pooch.  She did nothing but growl and pull faces at me, sat in her bed and tried to pull it all around her while she glared at me.  Huh, I ignored her, took a wide berth when I walked past her precious bed and sat in my own bed on the other side of the room.  Much later though, she went home and guess what I did?  I sneaked into her bed (which she actually wanted to take home with her) curled up and went to sleep in it 😂 🙊  She would have gone absolutely mental if she'd seen me.  But hey what the eye doesn't see, the scent I left would certainly be picked up at a later date.  But I guess I'll probably be the same when she comes round to my house.

Here she is sat on my sofa

There you go a picture of her.  The Missus found it from way back a year ago when they apparently looked after her while her owners were away on holiday.

My other little family outing was to a local park.  That was just into the New Year when the Missus and my mate Kev took their grandchildren to the park to play ball with me.  We had a really good time.  There is just the one photo, you might be able to spot us in the far distance (The Missus's photo skills 🙄)

We're here somewhere - over to the left 👀

So that's all for now folks.  Until the next time......

Woof for now Lou xx  🐕



Comments

Popular Posts