An afternoon in the woods

Crompton Moor


Oh wow, we went out this afternoon and I had the best time ever. I loved it here, up in the hills, running around free as the wind.

So we started out walking up a bit of a hill then we went off into the woods.  I ran around for a little while but ugh guess what?  They forgot to bring the ball.  Never mind though, do you know how many sticks there are here for a dog to chase?  Hundreds.  So my mate Kev picked me out a nice, good sized stick and I spent the rest of my time here chasing it.


We walked up through the woods and then up on to the hills.  It's way high up and you can see for miles around from here.  Not that I was interested in what there was to see, I was too busy chasing my stick and bouncing over all the furrowed ground like a kangaroo in the outbacks.


🐾🐾 Paws for thought:  Did you know if you click on one of the photo's you can look at them all in a bigger format and they work like a slide show.   

Me and my stick

Watch me appear from the long grass bringing my stick (after I found it).  The missus says this is the last video she's putting on this blog because they take too long to upload so make the most of this one.  




The missus says excuse the heavy breathing on the video.  She thought she was fitter than that and she'd only walked up a bit of a hill.  So more walks for me up hills so she can get her fitness back 😜




So that was my afternoon out.  I loved it here and do you know it only takes 10 minutes at the most to get here by car so I expect lots more trips here in the future, it was amazing. πŸ‘Œ

See you soon

Woof for now Lou xx πŸ•

 

Comments

Popular Posts