Chariots of Fire

Boo !


Woof woof, hi - long time no see. It's been a while hasn't it. Thing is I've not had a lot to woof about....

" Say again Louie, you woof a thousand times a day at least"

.......Haha, excuse that interruption from the Missus, how rude, OK so perhaps I'm maybe a little noisy from time to time....um some might say.

Anyways, so as I was saying, where was I now, yes how totally rubbish has the weather been. You wouldn't turn a dog out in it really would you. I have been out like 3 times a day and I must admit that pesky raincoat has actually come into its own keeping me dry but we haven't really been anywhere to write home about so that's why I've been quiet on here.

Remember on a previous post I showed you my new bike trailer? Well as it was a very rare dry and sunny day today and as we're now in the run up to spring and hopefully warmer, drier weather the hoomans thoughts are turning to holidays and so they're thinking we'd better have some trial runs in my chariot.

So today   *drumroll*  was my maiden voyage! The missus took me to the park on foot while my mate Kev hooked up the trailer to his bike and met us there in the park.

Well I say, it was quite fun I suppose. I was a little worried, I couldn't escape because I was attached by a seatbelt harness thing. Kev had put a couple of cushions in there and blankets to sit on but I just hung out the opening suspended by the harness wondering what was going on. We did a couple of laps around the bowling green and then I was taken home in the trailer. I did my royal wave to onlookers as one does. You wanna see my paparazzi shots?

Here we go


Weeeeeee......



Giddy-up

 So there you go, my first outing.  We'll be off out again I expect so I can get used to it before we go off on our holibobs.  Blackpool prom - here I come!

So till the next time.....

Woof for now Lou xx  🐶

Comments

  1. He looks like he's actually enjoying himself in that. It's a good job he's light isn't it, can you imagine pulling Tess along in that 😆, you'd soon have muscly legs then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts